Delaware families want good paying jobs, safe communities and a fair shot at the American dream. Rob understands that the best economic program is the dignity of work and a paycheck. As a business owner and leader, Rob has a proven track record of creating jobs and helping Delaware families. As your Senator in Washington:
- Rob will go to Washington to remove burdensome, job-killing regulations, unleashing the American dream for Delawareans. Rob knows that the Delawarean workforce is the best in the world and is ready to fight to enact economic reforms to lift up Delaware’s small businesses and create high-paying jobs that will modern our workforce.
- Free trade is vital to America’s long-term economic prosperity. The Port of Wilmington is vital to Delaware’s economic prosperity. As a Senator in Washington, I will not only fight for free and fair trade, but also for border security for our nation’s ports like the Port of Wilmington, so that these ports are safe to allow for goods to be exported and imported without issue.
- Delaware is home to many multi-national financial institutions. As Senator in Washington, I will work tirelessly to ensure banks are lending safely and securely which leads to economic expansion not only in Delaware, but across the nation.
- Rob will remove barriers to making Delaware the FinTech capital bridging existing financial institutions and technology innovators to bring new, secure financial solutions to market. FinTech build on STEM are the key to Delaware’s 21st century long-term competitiveness.
- Rob will ensure that the programs of the Departments of Commerce, Labor and Small Business Administration are working to pave the way for Delawareans who want to start or expand a business can. Small business development is the engine for economic vitality not only for Delaware, but for the United States.